20 minute lessons currently available, to book call Philip on 089 429 7539:
- Email and attachments – Using email, links, forwarding, creating, adding attachments from your files
- Surfing the net – downloading safely, rules and preferences, saving a program
- Microsoft Word and Expression Design – Word Processing and Graphics
- Increase your digital literacy through blogging – Learn WordPress that powers 27% of the Internet
- Setting up your own web page/blog for you or your shed
All this means you can add digital literacy to your CV.
At the moment all training is done one-to-one so you get the personalised experience. You learn at your pace and your skill set. You can also bring in your own laptop and we will use that. Digital literacy has replaced computer literacy in the light of the Internet and is all about interaction. We cover too Twitter, Skype and Facebook.
Need a website for your shed? Just let me know and I will help.